Frontend Developer – React
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Helps develop, document, communicate, and enforce a network technology policy
- Is responsible for monitoring system performance, IT system operations and storage utilization.
- Plans ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth.
- Manages user accounts and assets, and assigns and updates security permissions on the network according to security policy.
- Provides support with escalated help desk requests.
- Mentors team members and educates users.
- Design, install and configure internal and customer facing servers, network devices and firewalls.
- Proven software development experience in React/Redux/ at least 3-5 years
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and design patterns
- Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and of MVC frameworks
- Experience in version control systems (ideally GIT)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick learner with a fast perception
- BS/MS in Computer-Science, Electronics, Mathematics or similar relevant experience
- Knowledge of KendoUI
- Knowledge of NestJS/NodeJS
- Experience in designing internal APIs (RESTful), working with JSON and XML and using external APIs (e.g. Facebook)
- Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits
- Compensation package includes also Additional Health Insurance, Sport & Social activities
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities