Senior System Administrator
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Helps develop, document, communicate, and enforce a network technology policy
- Is responsible for monitoring system performance, IT system operations and storage utilization.
- Plans ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth.
- Manages user accounts and assets, and assigns and updates security permissions on the network according to security policy.
- Provides support with escalated help desk requests.
- Mentors team members and educates users.
- Design, install and configure internal and customer facing servers, network devices and firewalls.
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. CCNP or CCIE) is a plus
- 7+ years of experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with Server Administration Windows and Linux
- Experience with Virtual Infrastructure Administration (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Knowledge on IT scripting PowerShell, Bash
- General networking skills including understanding of firewalls, DNS, NAT etc
- Experience with Office 365
- Knowledge of network administration (Cisco equipment preferred)
- Experience with versioning tools such as SVN,GIT
- Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive salaries & benefits
- Compensation package includes also additional health insurance, sport & social activities
- International work environment